I am delighted to have been chosen again by the people of Kent to be your Police and Crime Commissioner.
You have placed a lot of faith in me; with over 237,000 people lending me your votes. I will do everything I can to repay your confidence and redouble my efforts to make our county safer. My plan is to:
• Recruit another 300 Police Officers and ensure they are active in our urban and rural areas
• Work with residents, businesses and communities to prevent and reduce crime and antisocial behaviour
• Expand the popular Police Cadets scheme for young people and bring back teams of Schools Officers
• Make our streets safer for all road users
• Boost the support available for all victims of crime and abuse
• Tackle gangs and county lines and get drugs and weapons off our streets
Once again – thank you for your support.